Nominate A Special Woman To Win a bundle of honey!
In honour of International Women's Day on March 8, we want to hear about the loving women in your lives. The women who are sweet at heart, that brighten your day, that put others before themselves and simply put a smile on your face.
If you know someone like this, we want to hear from you. Tell us about the special women in your life on Facebook and they could be chosen to WIN a bundle of our creamed honey products.
Simply find our International Women’s Day contest post on Facebook and comment with the name of the woman you’d like to nominate and why they are so very special to you. Why not tag them in it too, to show them just how much you appreciate the things they do for you.
Is your mother, the family Queen Bee, keeping everything together?
Does your neighbour go out of her way for you?
Is your wife the sweetest woman you know?
Would your life be much duller without your best friend?
Has your sister helped you get where you are today?
Three Foragers Bee Co. is a family business, that grew from our first beekeepers, Ron and Mary, into a family team of dedicated men and women. Without the women in our business, Three Foragers and our creamed honey products may well be very different.
But enough about us! Back to you. Head to Facebook now to nominate a special woman in your life. The contest closes at the end of the day (PST) on International Women’s Day, Thursday March 8 2018. Best of luck to all you lovely ladies!
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. This contest is only open to residents of Canada.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest.
3. The winner will be contacted via Facebook.
4. The prize must be claimed within 24 hours.
5. The contest closes at 23:59 Thursday March 8 2018 (PST).
6. Three Foragers Bee Co. reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the contest at their discretion.
7. The prize consists of a Three Foragers Bee Co. creamed honey bundle.
8. The prize may not be exchanged for cash or sold.
9. By entering this contest, the winner consents to Three Foragers Bee Co. announcing their name on social media and https://www.threeforagers.ca/
10. By entering the contest, all persons are deemed to have read and accept these terms and conditions.
Please note: we do not recommend raw honey for infants younger than 1 year old due to a bacteria called Clostridium botulinum that can cause infant botulism and is sometimes found in honey, both raw and pasteurized. Once a child is 1 year old, their digestive system has matured enough to kill the bacteria.