Made By Popular Demand - Beeswax Candles!
You asked for them, so we made them. Beeswax candles have hit our online shop!
Who doesn’t love lighting up a candle in the evening? The soothing light flickering, keeping the darkness at bay. They create such a peaceful and cozy atmosphere, relaxing never came easier. Light one of our beeswax candles and melt-away.
Beeswax candles from Three Foragers are made by collecting all natural beeswax from our honey farms in Saskatoon and Vancouver Island. With no additives or chemicals, you can light one up with a sound peace of mind.
Win Some Of Our Beeswax Candles
We love how beeswax candles make us feel warm and cozy, and we want to know what gives you that same feeling!
Maybe it’s sipping warm tea by the fireplace, or cozying up with your family pet. Perhaps it's reading your favourite book in a heavy-knit sweater! Whatever it is, we want to know.
How To Enter
To enter, take a picture of whatever gives you that cozy feeling and leave it as a comment on the contest post of our Facebook page! You have until March 17th at 11:59 p.m. PST to enter, and we will notify the winner on Facebook.
If you need some more inspiration, check out our previous blog on how raw honey can keep you warm during the winter months!
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. This contest is only open to residents of Canada.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest.
3. The winner will be contacted via Facebook.
4. The prize must be claimed within 24 hours.
5. The contest closes on March 17th, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (PST).
6. Three Foragers Bee Co. reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the contest at their discretion.
7. The prize consists of a 500g creamed honey jar and a pine cone candle.
8. The prize may not be exchanged for cash or sold.
9. By entering this contest, the winner consents to Three Foragers Bee Co. announcing their name on social media and https://www.threeforagers.ca/
10. By entering the contest, all persons are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
Please note: we do not recommend raw honey for infants younger than 1-year-old due to a bacteria called Clostridium botulinum that can cause infant botulism and is sometimes found in honey, both raw and pasteurized. Once a child is 1 year old, their digestive system has matured enough to kill the bacteria.